Santa Fe South Express

School Impressions

Shelsy Escobedo, Student Life

Miguel Ortiz is a Junior this year at Santa Fe South. His impression of the new school year is “pretty cool”. What he dislikes about the new school year is that they took off season wresting away. His favorite class is so far has been Art with Ms.Glenn. Miguel is looking forward to wrestling season this year.

Ruby Gomez is excited to start her Sophomore year! She said she views the school year so far as “Pretty good”. Her favorite class so far is World History with Mr. Ibarra. She mentioned “Ibarra helps me get ready for college by taking notes and making us write a lot”. Her favorite part of the school day is when she gets to run in Mr. Furley´s class.

Angel Rivas is thrilled to finally start his high school experience here at Santa Fe South. His favorite class is Biology. He said his favorite thing about the school is how he can finally have his phone and use it whenever he can. He said ¨High school has been alright and not that bad”. During his next four years of high school he’s looking forward to graduating.

About the Writer
Shelsy Escobedo, Student Life
Shelsy Escobedo is 17 and a senior at SFS HS. This is her first year in Newspaper. She joined because of her love of photography and to meet more people at school. She thought it was a good opportunity to be in a bigger part of the school. This is Shelsy’s third year playing soccer...