Santa Fe South Express

HSLC ACCEPTANCE SHOUTOUTS!

Aylin Mendez, Reporter

A huge shout out to all the Juniors who took the initiative to apply to HSLC (High School Leadership Conference)!

This is an event held for juniors only at The University of Oklahoma. It’s a three-day camp filled with activities centered around leadership skills. It is designed to “equip, empower, inspire” all attendees to use the gained leadership skills in their everyday lives. All the applicants were selected by their excellent answers to certain questions. This camp will take place February 16th-18th. Be sure to congratulate these Saints!

Among those Saints who wrote brilliant acceptance applications are the following.

• Luis Archila
  • Iliana Barrientos
  • Leslie Cisneros
  • Hannah Castillo
  • Araceli Espinoza
  • Erika Franco
  • Ariana Garcia
  • Lizbet Gaucin
  • Aylin Mendez
  • Lizette Ortega
  • Juritzi Rivera
  • Marissa Tovar
  • Lizette Ortega
  • Alex Uribe

Be sure to congratulate these saints along with others whos names were not mentioned.

About the Writer
Aylin Mendez, Student LIfe

Aylin Mendez is a Senior and plans to attend the University of Oklahoma to attain a business degree. In her free time she loves to watch The Office and Grey’s Anatomy. Aylin is a big fan of music and her favorite artist is The Weeknd. She is a proud co-founder of Project Saints, a club dedicated to bringing attention to community needs and volunteering time and resources to make a difference. Outside of school, she is involved in YLX, Pivot Teen Board, and LULAC. Aylin also loves travelling and trying new restaurants.