Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
The senior trip is in 31 days! Seniors will be leaving at midnight between Sunday, May 21 & 22 to Destin, Florida and returning on Friday, May 26th around 5pm. In order to go, each student must pay a total $410 by May 1st. They will be taking two charter buses and staying in a hotel that is in walking distance to the beach. There will be four students (same gender) per room, students will be able to choose their roommates, but if they have to the sponsors can change the room assignments.There are 69 students are going and 7 adults; Mrs. Shoaf, Mr. Shoaf, Mrs. Lewis, Mr. Furley, Mr. Hutch, Mrs. Grant, and Mr. Buckmaster.
- Students will stay in groups of four or more AT ALL TIMES
- Students have to check-in four times throughout each day (10am, 2pm, 6pm, 10pm)
- Students must be back at the hotel by 9pm and in rooms by 11pm.
- Student are not to enter the room of the other gender.
- Any illegal substances, alcohol, or any other breaking of laws will be handled by the local police and any cost or fines are the responsibilities of the student or their families.
- Any object brought on the trip is the responsibility of the students. The school will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- If a student breaks any rule, Santa Fe South will hold their diploma and final transcript until that student completes 50 hours of community service.
Items students should bring:
Bathing suit (s)
Bathroom items (shampoo, soap, etc.)
Water bottle (to fill up each day)
Snacks and drinks for trip and hotel
Sports balls to play on the beach
Waterproof phone case
Money for five lunches and five dinners
Pillow and blanket for bus