The student news site of Santa Fe South High School

Santa Fe South Express

Saints Of The Month for August

Jennifer, Reporter

We here at Santa Fe South Express would like to congratulate the following Students of the Month of August.

Itzel Rodriguez. Itzel’s favorite activity is cheer which she has been in since seventh grade. Her favorite color is pink and the hobby she enjoys the most is eating. Her favorite thing to do after school is going home and watching Netflix.

Moises Robles. Moises has attended Santa Fe South since fifth grade. He is off to a great start working so hard to get Student of the Month. His favorite sport to play is soccer and it’s his favorite hobby. Moises’ favorite activity to do during school is hanging out with his friends.

Stephanie Galindo has been at Santa Fe South for three years now and is the first female junior of this year to make student of the month. Stephanie’s favorite hobby is playing with her dog named Scooby. Her favorite color is turquoise and her favorite sport is volleyball. Her favorite thing to do after school is hang out with her friends.

Oscar Larios has been at Santa Fe South since 6th grade. This year he has managed to be the first male junior of the month of this school year. His favorite color is red. Oscar’s favorite sport is cross country and loves running which is also his hobby.

It is Araceli Espinoza’s second year at Santa Fe South and she has already managed to make student of the month. Araceli’s favorite hobbies include eating and listening to music, preferably K-pop. Her favorite color is red and her favorite sport is volleyball. Hanging out with friends would fall under her after school to do list for sure.

Claudio Murillo started his sophomore year very well and that led him to be nominated as student of the month. Claudio’s favorite color is black. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Claudio’s favorite thing to do during lunch is to talk to his friends and have fun.

Alexcia Rios starts off her first year of high school opening the doors up for her fellow classmates as student of the month. Her favorite hobby is drawing and her favorite color is green. Alexcia’s favorite sport is volleyball and loves to play it after school.

Jason Torres is a freshman at Santa Fe South. This year is Jason’s first year at Santa Fe South. He’s managed to have a great start at Santa Fe South since he made student of the month in his first month here. His favorite hobby is to play video games. Jason’s favorite color is green and his favorite sport is baseball. His favorite thing to do during lunch is to hang out with his friends and have a nice lunch.